I am honored and excited to share that I’ve been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award! Marcia Strykowski, over at her own lovely blog, received the award and so a big thank you to her for nominating NovElla and Banannabelle!
Here are the guidelines for the One Lovely Blog Award:
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link that blog in their post.
- Each nominee must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Also add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate up to 15 people to do the award – I’ve seen various posts state the rules as anywhere from 3 to 15 nominations.
Seven things about me
- I’m a Lord of the Rings fanatic – lately, I’ve been revisiting Tolkien’s views on myths, including parts of The Silmarillion.
- This has been a great year for astronomy. I was thrilled I was able to watch the (partial) lunar eclipse; and I also saw the Orionid meteor shower at the end of October.
- If you’re keeping up with some of my latest posts, you’ll know I’ve been immersed in Cinderella versions and retellings. It’s been so interesting that I’m actually exploring a variety of other fairy tales too!
- I love to stay active – I’m a big fan of running and skiing.
- As you may have guessed from my various math day posts, I like math 🙂 Pi day, Palindrome Week, Mole Day…
- I love to read! Jane Austen is one of the authors I like the best.
- Autumn is my favorite season! I was excited to find a red kuri squash, also known as an orange Hokkaido squash. This winter squash belongs to the Hubbard squash group and looks a bit like a pumpkin. I cannot wait to try it.
- JedibyNight, a nerdy girl blog with Mei-Mei
- JustJane1813, which has everything Austen, all the time
- Much Ado about Little Women, for all your Louisa May Alcott info
It’s hard to choose among all the lovely blogs out there. These are just a few of my favorites, which have lovely posts that are all worth seeing.